Search

Hidden Fortune (Gear VR)


“…a great example of why Hidden Object games work so well in VR.”



Review System: Samsung S8+ – Running Android 7.0
Price at Time Of Review: Free
Comfort Rating: Green
Genre: Hidden Object
Size: 1.74 GB
Controller System: Gear VR controller
Best Playing Position: Sitting
Multi Player: No



Hidden Fortune (Gear VR)

Hidden Fortune (Gear VR) (2)
Hidden Fortune (Gear VR) (3)
Hidden Fortune (Gear VR) (1)


Intro: Hidden Fortune is an adventurous treasure hunt through a virtual world of enchantment, with Chapter One: Outcast Cove now free to play! Chapter Two: Shanty Seas is available through single purchase, and unlocks over two hours of new content, including Wands, Orbs, and areas to discover. As a sorcerer on a daring rescue mission, players must use their magic—cast with the Gear VR touchpad or controller—to explore the vivid world around them, and collect peculiar trinkets to aid in their quest.





Verdict: Hidden Fortune is a great example of why Hidden Object games work so well in VR. While 95% of this game is easy enough for most little ones to do, the remaining 5% is a real challenge. Please note that in this game you get the first world for free then each world after that costs £5 each and dare I say they are well worth that asking price. There is only one world available to buy at the moment with the promise of more coming soon. Even if you just want to play the one free world you will find more than enough levels and hidden things to interact with to make it worth downloading. If I had to pick holes in this game I would moan about the amount of chatter speech, the voices they have chosen and that there is only one world you can buy. But other than that I would be hard pressed to find anything bad, at the end of the day 50% of this game is free and that makes those little niggles even more meritless.

 

Download Hidden Fortune Now
Download Hidden Fortune Now

Leave a Comment

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.