“HTC is serious about this VR headset and it offers a range of things that no other VR headset can.”
Top 10 Key Selling Points: HTC Vive VR (SteamVR)
- Friction-free Immersive Virtual Reality
- The Ability To Walk Around The Room
- Developed In Conjunction With Valve
- Ground-breaking, Big Name Games
- Blistering 90 Frames Per Second
- Laser Position Headset Tracking
- 360° Room-scale Vr Experience
- Vivid And Lifelike Experience
- 1,200 By 1,080 Pixel Screen
- Powered By Steamvr
HTC Vive VR (SteamVR)
This is HTC’s Very well made and ultra-immersive virtual reality experience. When it was first announced many people thought it would be a flash in the pan, a sort of electronic version of showing company muscles. But it is so much more than a show of strength, the impressive motion tracking and OLED display technology is all backed up by the fact that it is powered by SteamVR gaming.
Let’s face it, we all know that the success of VR is all down to the gaming element of it. Just how good a virtual experience it can offer. HTC is serious about this VR headset and it offers a range of things that no other VR headset can. So can HTC and Valve really take us to the next step in virtual reality? Only time will tell.