“…feels like it should cost more than it does.”
Top 10 Key Selling Points: VR Max
- Works With Most Google Cardboard Apps
- Independent Adjustable Distance Focus
- Works With Smartphones 3″ ~ 6″
- Open Front Pannel For AR Apps
- Made From Strong ABS Plastic
- Adjustable 3 Point Headstrap
- Available in Black Or White
- Large, High-Quality Lenses
- Small and Lightweight
- Air Flow Face Padding
Does the VR Max really push mobile virtual reality to the maximum immersion levels? Or is it more Mad Max? It sure seems to have a lot of features and looks like a very sturdy headset. So is this American made mobile VR headset up to the tax of taking mobile VR to the max? Well, no. But it is a good headset for the price.
With independent pupil and distance adjustment as well as high-quality lenses and face padding the VR max is a good headset that feels like it should cost more than it does. Well, looks can be deceiving and we do have a headset heading our way for a full review, so we will let you know more when we get our hands on it.