“…a good headset that gives you real value for money.”
Top 10 Key Selling Points: AIVR IWOWN G1
- <5% Low dispersion and distortion
- Made Of High-Quality ABS and PC+GF
- Independent Lens Distance Adjustment
- Works With Smartphones 3.5″ – 6.0″
- Runs All Google Cardboard Apps
- PMMA lens and Plate on surface
- Independent Focus Adjustment
- Sucks To Hold Phone In Place
- 3 Point Adjustable Headstrap
- Super Wide Viewing Angle
AIVR IWOWN G1
The AIVR IWOWN G1 is a good sized mobile VR headset with some nice features. From the offset, it looks well made and feels quite sturdy in the hands. Putting in onto your head feels much as you might expect, but it is a little heavy so it’s a good job there is some nice foam padding to protect the face.
With independent lens distance adjustment, focus adjustment and a low distortion of less than 5% (mostly thanks to the large lenses) it is a good headset that gives you real value for money. The lack of an NFC button is annoying, but shouldn’t deter you away from buying it. Much like many other mobile VR headsets it gets the job done and does it rather well.