“…makes great use of a 3D printer…”
Top 10 Key Selling Points: The Verge (VR2GO)
- Works With Almost All Smartphones
- Hundreds Of Google Play VR Apps
- Perfect For Watching 3D Videos
- Made From Whatever You Have
- You Can Add On A Head Strap
- Great For A Marketing Tool
- Can Be Any Colour You Want
- You Can Change The Design
- Easily Repairable
- Truly Affordable
The Verge (VR2GO)
In an article posted on The Verge tech blog, they explained how someone could easily make a VR system using a 3D printer a couple magnifying lenses, and a smartphone. (See that article here: Click Here) and to be fair it is not a bad idea. It makes great use of a 3D printer and is cheaper than most smartphone VR imports!
OK, so not everyone is going to have access to a 3D printer, but several online firms do offer this printing for a small fee then they will send the printed item on for you. As an idea, it is not as crazy as you might think. Yep! Printable virtual reality headsets are here, and that can’t be a bad thing.