“…you could do far worse than buy the VR Park.”
AKA: “Breett 3D” OR
Top 10 Key Selling Points: VR Park
- Works With Most Google Cardboard Apps
- Independent Lens Distance Adjustment
- Works With Screen Sizes 4″ – 6″
- Soft, Breathable Face Padding
- Independent Focus Adjustment
- Range Of Colours And Styles
- Side Holes For Ventilation
- High-Quality Headstrap
- Strong Abs Plastic
- Ultra Lightweight
The VR park makes viewing virtual reality a walk in the park. With it’s well made, strong design and high-quality lenses and head strap it looks much more expensive than it actually is. As far as mobile virtual reality headsets go you could do far worse than buy the VR Park.
Saly it is not flawless. The lack of an NFC button is annoying and it is not as light as they might want you to think. But as a gift, this would be amazing. It comes well packaged and looks like a really professional VR headset. With good adjustable features and some good quality lenses, this headset can hold it’s own against some of the more expensive headsets. But underneath you will know it is just a park rat and likes to look like the bigger boys.